Termite Bond Mobile Alabama
Living in the South, it’s not if, it is when you get termites.
A termite bond is a must in order to protect your most valuable asset. We want to help you and will work with you to set a treatment price that works for your budget
Why is it so expensive? A Termite Bond is an insurance policy. If the pest control company places a termite bond on your house, they are indicating that they will take on the risk if you suffer termite damage.
- For new customers, we will inspect your home and tell you to what extent you have termites.
- We will measure the exterior perimeter of your home and then give you a price to protect your home.
- You can expect to pay on average $4 per linear foot.
- We will work with you to give you a fair price.
If you have existing termite bond with a company and would like to get a better deal, contact us. We will charge you the amount of your yearly renewal fee. This can be as low as $125 per year. We will beat any competitors price. Just let us know what you need and we will tell you what we can do.
How do you know if you have termites?
- Have you seen mud tubes along the outer foundation of your home?
- Have you found insect wings in your window sills?
- Do you have bubbles in the wood trim of your home? Soft spots in the interior wood?
- Have you found a number of dead termites in your bathtub or floor of your bathroom? (They could be coming through your bathroom vent)
If you said “Yes” to any of these questions, then that is a good sign you have a possible termite infestation.