Squirrel Home Removal
Squirrels commonly enter into attics and other enclosed areas of houses. They can be heard scampering across the ceiling, scratching, gnawing, and making a number of sounds sure to drive you CRAZY! For these reasons, many people wish to have this nuisance animal trapped and removed.
Squirrels are most active in morning and evening. Squirrels eat mostly nuts and seeds. They are well adapted for living in both suburban and/or city areas. Squirrels love to live in attics because it is warm, safe, and offers plenty of items to crawl and chew on. They are voracious chewers and gnawers (the chewing is the biggest problem).
Squirrels, to put it bluntly, are HUGE fire hazards. They will chew the protective covering on wires or completely through wires in your attic. If left alone they can wreak complete havoc on your home.
Squirrels will make nests in your attic and leave urine and feces in an attic. This can cause significant health issues for the occupants of your home. The urine commonly makes spots on your ceiling and brings with it an odor that is very difficult to treat.
They also commonly nest in a chimney, where they can sometimes get stuck and frantically scratch, or sometimes even get into the fireplace and inside the house.
How Bugs on the Bayou Conducts Squirrel Home Removal
- We will do a thorough inspection of your property and home to identify the extent of damage, if any
- We seal up the entrances that squirrels are using to enter your house
- We set up traps inside the home (attic)
- The squirrels can then be trapped and removed using one-way tunnels
- The only real means of getting rid of squirrels is through trapping and removal of the animals
- Once trapped, we will take the squirrels to a remote location and humanely let them go back into nature
Don’t try to capture or repel them yourself. Most, if not all products available are completely ineffective. Trapping is the only permanent solution. It is best to have a professional trap and remove the animals properly.
We proudly serve Mobile, Pritchard, Tillman’s Corner, Theodore, Semmes, Grand Bay, Bayou LaBatre, and the surrounding areas near Mobile, Alabama.